Takamisawa Cybernetics Co., Ltd. and all Takamisawa Group companies (hereinafter, “Takamisawa Cybernetics”) understand the upmost importance of personal information supplied in confidence by customers when using the Website and, in consideration thereof, handle that information appropriately as follows.
1. Collection of Personal Information
Takamisawa Cybernetics will only ask customers to provide personal information when the purpose of its collection and the scope of use is specified in advance, and only after gaining the customer’s consent.
If customers do not wish to provide personal information, they can decline to do so. Note that in this instance, customers may be unable to use a small number of the services found on the Website.
2. Management of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will be managed once it has been assigned to the appropriate department responsible for handling it and strict security measures have been implemented to prevent unauthorized access, or disclosure or loss of information, etc.
3. Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will be used only for purposes and within the scope of use for which consent has been gained in advance.
Should the personal information of customers be used beyond this necessary range, the purpose and scope of use will be reiterated and consent will be gained once again.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the customer has consented to disclosure to a third party
- When there has been a request by law, etc., for its disclosure
- When it is provided within the purposes to which the customer has consented in advance to a third party who has entered into a non- disclosure agreement with Takamisawa Cybernetics
6. Compliance with Laws, Codes & Regulations.
We comply with relevant laws and codes concerning personal information provided by customers through the Website, and seek to review these endeavors as appropriate to facilitate improvements.